Turnkey Technology has a full in-house tool room equipped with high quality German and Japanese CNC milling and EDM machines. We have highly qualified and experienced toolmakers that are ready to work with you on even the toughest projects with confidence and at a competitive price.
- Our in-house tool room allows for quick response to design changes;
- Early part design feedback provided directly from the toolmakers help our customers stay efficient;
- Our in-house injection moulding allows for quick and easy mould trials;
- Extensive experience in complex mouldings allows us to tackle any project with confidence.
Experienced in multiple moulding technologies
- Single shot moulding
- High speed thin wall moulding
- Insert moulding
- 2 colors/material over moulding
- Tight tolerance moulding
Injection Moulds built to suit your project
Prototype mould: 1-1,000 yearly volume
- Low cost 3D printed mould inserts that can supply 25-100 pcs as quickly as 5 days
- Machined aluminum moulds to supply 1,000+ pcs as quickly as 10 days
Low Volume and Bridge Tooling: 1,000-100,000pcs yearly volume
We specialize in economically built aluminum and steel moulds for low volume or bridge tooling. Some of our aluminum molds have produced over 1,000,000 pcs.
High Volume Injection Moulds: 100,000pcs + yearly volume
We can supply hybrid or full hardened steel and stainless production moulds for trouble free 24 hours manufacturing. We have experience in building all types of high production tooling with some of our moulds running with a cycles as fast as 5.1 seconds.
I have been working with Turnkey Technology on the development and manufacture of technical injection molded components for over twenty years. In this time we have made many engineered parts, used in the most demanding applications for technical outdoor and mountaineering equipment, where the attention to detail in part design, mold design, molding, and tight process control of sophisticated engineering plastics has been crucial to the success of the products. Turnkey’s dedication and commitment to uncompromised quality and innovation in making refined and hard-to-make parts in reasonable volumes and at competitive prices has allowed us to push the boundaries of what is possible in our designs and the performance of our products.
Senior Industrial Designer, Advanced R&D